Friday, January 22, 2010

My name is Dallas Ford. Before you ask after reading this, no I was not named after the Dallas cowboys and or the city of Dallas, my last name has nothing to do with the car company, and I am in no relation to Henry ford. I am a junior at Anderson high school. I play soccer for Anderson (unfortunately) and I play club for Kings soccer academy. My favorite music is everything except for country or jazz. I would throw myself off the roof of this high school before i was forced to listen to country. My favorite TV shows are things like south park, Family Guy, King of the Hill, Two and a half Men, the Simpsons, the King of Queens, and Seinfeld. Some of my favorite movies are "Dumb and Dumber," "Anchorman," "Zoolander," "Coach Carter," and "Remember the Titans." On my free time I like to play soccer with friends, play video games like FIFA 10 and Modern Warefare 2, and drive wherever.I drive a 05 Ford Escape. Thats basically me in a nutshell i guess. Have a good one.

2 comments:

  1. Anchorman is one of my favorite movies too. My favorite part is when Jack Black punts Baxter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travis, what is your last name?

    ReplyDelete